Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fourth














My family and I spent the Fourth at Fair St. Louis- aka food, fireworks, and live music. Fair St. Louis has been held annually for the last thirty years yet this was my first attendance. I love holidays and I love St. Louis, and I was thrilled to finally see fireworks underneath the Arch!! Big events always excite me. The sea of people that surrounded the Arch all seemed to be wearing red, white, and blue. It was a legitimate challenge to find everyone in the crowd. We set up a cozy blanket on the lawn and managed to get a really great view of the fireworks. After the boys waited at least an hour in the snack line (no exaggeration), we stuffed our faces with fried paradise. NOM. Though I am not much of a country fan, Trace Adkins performed and I very much enjoyed it. Apparently the dude is almost seven foot tall?

The Arch never disappoints!!